Saturday, April 28, 2012

Go Big Or Go Home: TTiV On Infowars.com

OK, so Alex Jones is having a contest to help him select a new reporter and Infowars.tv host.  I hope he doesn't get a complex. I know once he gets a load of me he'll be saying to himself, "Holy crap! Where did this guy come from?" LOL


Here is my submission.



What do you guys think? Do I have what it takes to be Alex's point man?

Please SUBSCRIBE, "Like" this video, Share it, Facebook it, Tweet it, Digg it, post it on Reddit, and Embed it in every forum and website you can think of. Let Alex know that you think I would be a valuable addition to his team, as a true INFOWARRIOR!

The next regularly scheduled episode of The Truth Is Viral features a Skype video interview with author Patrick Herron, who has written several books on the End Times, UFOs, the Nephalim, the Pyramids, and how they are connected to each other. It should be out in a day or two.

The episode after that, my special guest will be Chuck Missler, a well known Biblical scholar, scientist, and Top Secret clearance holder. Chuck begins the interview by giving his own take on Patrick Herron's "Nephalim built the Pyramids" theory, and then our discussion took a wonderfully informative turn as Chuck riffed on everything from MJ12 to the Electric Universe theory.

This season of The Truth Is Viral is going to be VERY exciting, and diverse as well. I've always said that the truth can be ugly; but the truth can also be beautiful! I have an All-Star lineup of musical guests and artists scheduled for this season including my good personal friends MAGGOTRON - The superstar DJ that created "Smack Runner," the TTiV theme song - and, if I can catch her at the right time, beautiful Canadian singer Lisa Lavie.

I just happen to live in the same small town where rock legend Bob Seger was born and maintains a home, and Ted Nugent is also seen around town from time to time, as this area is one of his favorite hunting grounds. If God is good to me, they will also be guests for an episode or two. WAY COOL!

Thank you for supporting TTiV my friends. (Please don't forget to donate to the show if you have a few dollars that need a good home.)

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!