Friday, November 16, 2012

DHS Ready For Massive Civil Unrest; Internment Of "Dissidents"




In this episode of The Truth Is Viral, the plans of the Department of Homeland Security to violently suppress the citizenry of the US, and reeducate "dissidents" in concentration camps, are revealed through the use of official government documents.

In the past 8 months DHS has purchased over 1.6 Billion rounds of hollow point handgun ammunition and rifle rounds suitable for use by snipers. Ammunition has gone to government agencies like the TSA, the Social Security Administration, and the National Weather Service.

Really? Armed weathermen?

"Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves" - Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley (RIP)


I am in desperate need of a new computer, without which I will have no way to edit the show; this one, the only one I have, is on its last wobbly leg and I need your help to finance a replacement. If you like my reporting, and would like to see more of it, please support my efforts by donating to The Truth Is Viral through my PayPal account.

If, like me, the Obama economy has put you in the poor house and you are unable to help, you can still support the show by clicking on the advertisements and sharing the show in every way you can. Email it to your friends, Tweet it, Facebook it, Google +1 it, reddit it, Stumbleon it, Digg it; whatever.


Thank you for supporting

The Truth Is Viral

2 comments:

  1. Quit your e-begging ,Bobby,it's unbecoming a man of your years...and girth:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work in excess of 70 hours a week doing this show. I don't consider it begging at all. And I weigh less than I did as a Marine, so bite me.

      Delete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!