Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cliven Bundy And Donald Sterling's Racist Comments; A Truthful Conversation About Race In The US On TTiVLIVE!



Tonight at 8 p.m EST, join TTiV Publisher Bobby Powell for a very special broadcast of TTiVLIVE! Our special guests will include Miss Stacy Washington (Stacy on the Right), a Conservative commentator and FOX News contributor, and Baran Hines, publisher of the more Libertarian-leaning WTFRLY.com.

These two fine folks are going to help me tackle a subject that I have avoided like the plague since beginning The Truth Is Viral: Racism and the state of black Americans today. I have avoided this subject because, as a white man, I am not allowed to have an opinion on subjects concerning minorities in the United States without having my life, and the lives of my children and wife threatened by people I consider to be REAL racists.

I also detest being called a racist because, knowing that Almighty God loves ALL of His children equally regardless of their skin tone, I consider every human being to be my brother or sister. Racism is an utterly stupid and useless emotion, and even though I know that I am not afflicted with this mental disorder, for some reason being called a racist guts me.

Here are the FULL comments made by Cliven Bundy BTW:



And the testimony of a brave black Patriot, a brother Marine, who says he would take a bullet for Cliven Bundy



We will be discussing the comments made by Bundy, as well as TRULY racist comments recently made by LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling.


This promises to be a great show. Please join us at 8 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. Md. Arifur RahmanMay 4, 2014 at 9:23 AM

    I would like to say that your post is wonderful. We can
    learn many things from it. You have done a good work. Thanks for posting. If you are interested in learning some
    serious Russian Spetsnaz skills please
    visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

SUMMER TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS!